Sunday, May 22, 2011

Posts from the Couch Part Deaux - Lucky Ducks

I had to share the collection pf photos I came across of those who were taken during the Rapture. I've been having flashbacks to this movie all week:



If you scare easily, you might want to avoid this clip. The 80's hair and popped collars are terrifying. If you think you can handle it, you can watch many, many sequential clips of the movie. The Baboos were enthralled by the bad special effects and "zombies". We've come a long way, baby.

Doris and Chuck, vaporized.


I wanted to share some of the homegrown Rapture photos popping up on Facebook.

Sparky H. enjoyed video games up until the last possible second. 

Side angle shot...I think NOTC style sand might have been a nice touch here

Well, if anyone really DESERVES to go....


The dog is a mistake, but I am letting it go...


Ok, no more posting about the end of time and whatnot. Back to my usual drivel with very occasional moments of interesting. Or, weird.