(And watching Dirty Dancing. This level of cheesy is still SO good, even after all of these years. Hold on, this is the kissing part in his cabin. ((Biting fist)))
I hate laundry. It requires you to stay home and that is something I rarely do. It also requires you to pay attention to it, which is also something I rarely do for long.
Our formerly decrepit and world traveled washer and dryer had a buzzer that attempted to shock you into action, with it's rude bleating.
GEEEEET-UP. (That's it) If you
Our new fancy-pants washer and dryer is quite a pair who spring forth a little chime which seems to say:
"Hi there sunshine! If it's not too much trouble, perhaps you could switch your laundry out so we can deliver it in all of its fluffy goodness soon! Doodle-de-deet-de-doot. Yeah!" (jazz hands)...
But I still
Here is the recipe. It's soooo easy and a little spicy...just like The Onion.
Ooops...forgot the laundry. *sigh*
- YIELD: 4 servings (serving size: 2 chops)
- COURSE: Main Dishes
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 (4-ounce) bone-in lamb loin chops, trimmed
- Cooking spray
- 1/3 cup peach preserves
- Combine first 9 ingredients in a small bowl; rub spice mixture evenly over both sides of lamb chops.
- Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add lamb chops to pan, and cook for 3 1/2 minutes on each side. Brush each chop with about 1 teaspoon preserves. Turn chops over, and cook for 1 minute. Brush chops with remaining preserves. Remove from heat.