The fabulous and wonderful Blogess wrote a post HERE about a fun new site she came across called "Yes, that can be my next tweet" that was slap-ass hysterical, and i couldn't resist. This site looks at your past tweets and then comes up with what it THINKS could be your next. Stupendous!
I am not much of a tweeter, so I doubt I gave them much to work with. I used to use Twitter for work, but it just didn't last. I started using it during the legislature, but crapped out when the session ended. I most recently converted it for this blog, so you can see we have a mish- mosh of silly going on. You have to try this; here are mine:
- I DID update...how about my waistband...of my waistband...of my Virginia..
- I DID update...how about you? Devon Energy Corp. presented $26,000 to Pi$$ Me Off A Lot of Layers: A Lot.
- I figured I suspect it more for work.
- Wall Street Journal - we are getting somewhere. testing, 1..2..3..
- Crawfish Crisis!
- Thanks! Sage grouse as butterfly - great idea.
- Devon Energy Devon Energy CEO: oil, gas prices to tuck mine six shooter into my Virginia..
- I hear you can make working out a comedy sitcom...I might actually believe you.
- Eh, hoser! I agree completely.
Seriously, hosers....what else can i say?