Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The Rapture is No Match for The Onion's Self Promoting Behavior

My post is up on BlogHer  (go look. I'll wait. Be sure to notice I am SPOTLIGHTED on the left of the page..) today, after they had a glitch in posting it last week. I blame The Rapture, since my post was not Rapture-supportive.

I was supposed to be featured on the Home Page as well, but that is still MIA.

I blame The Rapture.

In fact, I am going to blame The Rapture for everything that doesn't go my way for the next three months. By then, The Rapture, Part Deaux should be in full swing.

Cable bill is late? Rapture.
Laundry piling up? That's normal, no...RAPTURE!
Late to meeting....you know..it was THE RAP-CHA...


Harold Camping, thanks for being my scapegoat. Love ya.


5 comments:

Munch said...

Sorry to keep you waiting. Hopefully it wasn't too long. Congrats on the spotlight. btw... I had me a donut this morning. It was delicious...

Krissy said...

Congrats on the spotlight. That was great! I figured I'd be pretty damn pissed about going to work if the Rapture happened, but oh well.. Stupid work wins again.

Shannon said...

THE RAP-CHA: One hell of an excuse. Is it too late for me to use it??

I'm going on over to check your post on Blgher now...

The Empress said...

So that's what happened to all the money in my bank account? ...Heading over to check out your BlogHer post now.

The Ranter’s Box

Anonymous said...

love the blog mmmm