Monday, April 18, 2011

Vacation Fizzle, my Shizzle...

To recap, this vacation offered the following things:

Beautiful weather

Serious tourist action: she made us see it ALL.












Good drinks and not so good food.



One plush seal toy eaten by real sea lions.













A highly inappropriate movie offer from the gentleman/Writer/Director/Actor at the rental car agency (he didn't seem to mind we had a van load of kids).


Margaritas that will hold an entire beer bottle and require baby bibs...


Yeah, and we could have consumed many more of these too, if
it weren't for those meddling kids and their mystery machine...!





Stick a fork in me, I'm done....

Fiesta Week really took the wind out of my sails...

And.... so is this guy. (Maybe someone ACTUALLY stuck a fork in him?)












Adios, Texas. 













6 comments:

Jones Family said...

Hope you return(ed??) home safe!

Wish I could have met you when you were in my backyard girlie!

And yeah, no one parties like San Antonio! LOL

Check out my take on Fiesta weekend! It took me 3 posts to cover it all! :)

http://msjanetjones.blogspot.com/2011/04/fiesta-what-i-lovehate-about-it-part-1.html

Random Girl said...

Looks like a good time was had by all, well, by everyone but that blow up doll guy, he didn't make it through so well but really, men can be so unreliable right?!?

Bushman said...

Where has THAT drink been my whole life? Hoped you had fun. Always good to get home though isn't it?

Nicki said...

I feel legit sadness for that poor stuffed animal. Not so much for the blow-up doll. He was probably stabbed in the back for cheating on his inflatable ladyfriend.

Pepper said...

Working on my stage name...calling mr director actor...whatever...right now...*flipping my hair* Oh yeah..glad you are home...:-)

TCA1974 said...

Looks like you all had a good time! Welcome back!