Saturday, April 30, 2011

The Layers - World Traveler Edition

My blog stats (Yes, i am this self-absorbed) are showing viewers from here to Timbuktu. The logical part of me is inclined to think this is bullshit inaccurate. The really ridiculously narcissistic part of me wants to believe The Layers are world-renowned...by around 50 people.

The part of me that is a nerdy researcher who seeks truth and explanation wants to know WHY these countries are listed.

The part of me who thinks that one day I might turn into Mary Tyler Moore is going with it.

If you are lurking from Denmark, by all means give me a shout-out.



United States
6,941
Canada
156
United Kingdom
81
Denmark
43
Malaysia
37
Australia
32
France
20
Mexico
19
Germany
17
Russia
14

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

And, now you have a lurker from Kigali, Rwanda! Keep up the good work on the blog.

Bushman said...

The great google machine strikes again.
I like to break it down and see what they are viewing. Most of my pageviews are for how to process a deer and how to build a duck boat. Go to those pages and zero comments!
Hmmmmmm.........

Jo said...

I found it kind of frustrating, when I first started my blog, to realize that most of the hits I was getting from the U.S. was from me, obsessively checking to see how many hits I'd gotten that day!

You can imagine my joy when I got my first comment! "Somebody read me, and commented! Holy Mackinoly, I EXIST!!"

Danger Boy said...

I love looking at my "recent visitors map". It makes me feel quite worldly. Although I occasionally worry that the Ikea rant is going to result in a Scandinavian task force showing up on my doorstep.

Pepper said...

i would stalk you..i mean follow you from all around the world...your layers are lovely....

Nicki said...

I have a blog stalker in the Caribbean. It's both cute and creepy.